We try to make tablecloth ordering as simple as we can.
- Orders will be processed as received. All verbal orders are considered firm.
- Changes/Cancellations must be made same day of tablecloth ordering and are subject to production approval.
- Changes/Cancellations on Next Day orders are not accepted. Customer is responsible for the goods.
- All additions must be made as a new order to be shipped separately.
- Tablecloth ordering for specialty items ( accessories, placemats, etc.) and custom sizes (any size not listed on this web site) cannot be cancelled once production begins.
- Specialty items may require additional lead-time.
- Custom Vinyl Tablecloths is not responsible for late deliveries due to freight carrier.
- Notify carrier and us immediately if boxes are opened or damaged.
- Custom Vinyl Tablecloths is not responsible for variations due to dye-lot differences.
- Sizes for products are cut sizes. Finished product may be slightly smaller.
- All cloth tablecloths are finished with a merrow edge unless a different edge is chosen. We only offer hemmed edges on squares or rectangles, and the welt edging is only available on rounds and ovals. There is a surcharge for these upgrades. Hemmed edged versus the merrow edges is an additional $6.50 per dozen for napkins.
- Tablecloths and Napkins are cut to the size ordered. If a hem is requested than size of cloth or napkin will be smaller than size requested, unless you request the item to be finished at a particular size. This is due to the amount of fabric used for hem.
- There will be a one-time non-refundable template charge of $75.00 for odd-shaped tablecloths and any other item that requires a special pattern.
- Patterns will not be matched on seamed cloths.
- Custom Vinyl Tablecloths is not responsible for your typographical errors.
- All prices and terms are subject to change without notice.
- Warning: Extended use of vinyl tablecloths may soften some lacquer finishes on wood furniture. It is fine to use them for occasional use, but some finishes do need to breath.
On-line tablecloth ordering can be done through each fabrics web page as long as you are choosing one of the forty one standard sizes or standard accessories.
Tablecloth ordering by phone
You can do your tablecloth ordering by calling us at (800) 477-5638 during these hours: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Central Time), Monday through Friday. Please have your items, sizes, colors and fabrics ready prior to tablecloth ordering. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, and Paypal.
We also will accept checks and money orders made payable to Custom Vinyl Tablecloths (no COD’s). Mail to:
Custom Vinyl Tablecloths
4815 Lynn Ct.
Shawnee, KS 66216
Tablecloth ordering by mail
You can go through our check out process and choose “Personal Check” as your payment option which gets all of your information to us. Once your check has been received and cleared, we will process your order.
Tablecloth ordering by fax
We will accept a faxed copy of your shopping cart and filled out copy of the billing and shipping page. You have to send them during normal business hours for it to be received. Our fax number is (800) 477-5638.
Minimum Order for tablecloth ordering
We have no minimum order other than items that are only sold by the dozen.
Tablecloth ordering Terms
- Net 30 days with approved credit; VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express accepted. All other orders shipped prepaid.
- Returned check charged $25.00.
- Overdue balances charged 1 ½% per month.
Since we have so many fabrics and colors to choose from, it is not practical for us to put together a good catalog to send you what we offer. We do however want you to be happy with your purchase. We don’t want to have to charge you the 25% or 50% restocking fees on incorrectly ordered products, so if color or feel is important to you, we recommend you order a sample swatch prior to tablecloth ordering. A lot of our fabrics may look very different in person than they do on the web site.
The individual swatches are $0.25 each or $2.25 and under for a card of all the colors in that line if available, plus standard mail delivery of $2.75 in the continental United States as long as the subtotal is $22.00 or less. Swatch orders with a sub total of $22.00 or more will be charged our standard $10.75 rate. If you need them shipped next or second day, or internationally, actual shipping charges will apply. We don’t offer swatches for our custom prints.
We will reimburse you up to $5.00 not including the postage for your swatch order once you place an order for tablecloths or other products we sell. It will be up to you to remind us prior to tablecloth ordering to give you the credit since we may not realize that swatches were previously ordered. Only one $5.00 credit will be allowed per tablecloth order.
Shipping and handling charges
- We ship all orders via UPS or Fedex. For rush shipments, UPS Next, Second, and Third day air is available. The check out process will not give you these options, so you can contact us for a shipping quote prior to ordering. UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes, so make sure you provide a physical address when tablecloth ordering if possible.
- Shipping and handling charges will be billed as follows: Swatch orders less than $22.00 with delivery in the continental United States $2.75
- Regular Fedex or UPS ground delivery in the continental United States for non bulk orders $22.00 to $150.00 is $10.75
- We are currently offering Free Ground Shipping on non bulk orders over $150.00 This only applies to orders shipping to the continental United States only.It does not apply to international or Canada orders.
- For bulk orders, you will be billed for actual shipping. Contact us if you need to know that amount prior to ordering. If you go through checkout with a bulk order, we will deduct the difference and send you a revised receipt.
- International orders are shipped by United States Postal service, and we only ship Priority or express mail so we are able to track and insure the package. Actual shipping plus a $3.50 processing fee will be charged for these orders, and they will need to be ordered by phone.
Production time on Fabric Tablecloths
Stock Fabrics – Once orders have been received by us, we will need roughly two to four working days to make most orders prior to shipping.
Custom Prints – These will take seven to ten business days. If you need your tablecloth by a specific date please contact us by phone or email. We will see what we can do to meet your deadline.
Production time on Vinyl Tablecloths
Once orders have been received by us, we will need roughly two to three weeks to make most Vinyl Tablecloth orders prior to shipping. We don’t stock anything pre-cut and sewn ready to ship other than yardage.
Our posted pricing is calculated for smaller purchases by the average home owner. If you are interested in larger quantities, we can adjust our prices accordingly depending on how many items you are in need of to get you our best pricing.
Our prices are subject to change without notice, but we only make price changes on substantial cost fluctuations. Prices do not include federal, state, or local taxes that may be imposed.
We absolutely guarantee satisfaction on all of our products when they are used as they are intended. If your order has been delivered and there is a flaw or defect, we will replace it with a new cloth or issue a call tag to have it picked up and corrected. We cannot guarantee them for color or texture. If color matching or the feel of the fabric is an important issue to you, then you need to request fabric swatches prior to tablecloth ordering. We also cannot guarantee them if you ordered the wrong size or shape.
If you want to order our standard oval for instance and your table is more egg shaped, you will be required to provide us a pattern of your table to insure you get an even drop all the way around it. This is classified as a custom shape and will require extra fees. All defects or shortages must be reported within 30 days after receiving them. (See Return policy below for more information prior to tablecloth ordering).
- All claims must be made
within 30 days of receipt of goods.
- No returns will be processed without a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number which is
requested by phone only.
- All returns subject to approval.
- Restocking fee of 25% on standard sizes for incorrect orders placed by customer; customer is responsible for shipping return.
- Restocking fee of 50% on custom sizes for incorrect orders placed by customer, customer is responsible for shipping return. A custom size is any size that cannot be ordered directly from the web site.
- No even exchanges. Credits are issued once incorrect merchandise is returned and inspected.
- No returns on Vinyl products, Custom Prints, placemats, runners, chair covers, skirting, chair cover accessories, yardage, or bulk orders. Prior to tablecloth ordering, make sure you know exactly what you are getting by ordering swatches.
- If Custom Vinyl Tablecloths make a production or shipping error, we will issue a call tag and correct the error, or mail you a shipping label.
If you wish to return merchandise, simply call (800) 477-5638 for a return goods authorization number. Ship the items in original, unused condition along with the receipt to:
Custom Vinyl Tablecloths
4815 Lynn Ct.
Shawnee, KS 66216
We cannot accept items returned collect.
Feel free to check out our other great websites.